My eye won't stop water ever since I had my ptosis eye surgery?

It's been 4 months since my eye surgery, and since October, every night my eye waters like crazyyyyyyy. And when I wake up the next day, my upper lid is swollen 10 times than before. Then it settles back down during the day and the watering occurs again when I'm sleeping. Do you guys think its infected or something..?

Tearing after ptosis surgery

+1

You should see an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic specialist. There are many reasons for eye tearing. It could be because you are not closing your eyes completely and that causes air to get into your eyes, causing dryness and irritation, which in turn causes reflex tearing.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon