Why does one of my eye looks smaller? (photo)

Hello i've been noticing for the past 3 months my eye is looking smaller when im smiling. It doesn't hurt at all neither does my head or ear. I'm thinking it's because i'm not having 8 hours of sleep. Its this normal?

Droopy eyelid

+1

It's hard to say from one picture, but you may have some slight eyelid ptosis, or a droopy eyelid. This can be more pronounced when one is tired. If you suspect it is due to fatigue, try getting some solid sleep for a full week and then reassessing the eyelid. If it still looks droopy and bothers you, see a local oculoplastic surgeon, who could give you options to raise the eyelid.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon