My Eye Lashes Are Thinning Out. Falling Out. And Breaking Off. They Used to Be Long, Thick and Pretty. Help? (photo)

Eyelash Loss

+2

Patients with eyelash loss should see an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic specialist for evaluation to make sure there is not any conditions (such as blepharitis, etc) causing the eyelash loss. Assuming it is genetics and/or age-related, then Latisse can help restore the fullness and length of eyelashes.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

+1

First, I recommend seeing an ophthalmologist in order to insure the reason for your loss of eyelashes is not some sort of condition you are unaware of. If you discover the cause to be natural then Latisse could be a very good solution for you.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Latisse is worth a try

+1

Latisse is the only FDA approved treatment for Longer, Thicker, and Darker lashes.  It is very likely that if you try it, you will like the way it makes your lashes look.  It is very important to use it correctly so you don't have any problems with side effects.  I would see either a good cosmetic surgeon, dermatologist or ophthalmologist to find out how to get the best results.  You can also learn more about Latisse on our blog:  botox-docs.com

Marc Cohen, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse

+1

Latisse is the perfect solution for this problem. Most of my staff use the product and they love it. Give it a try-it has minimal complications.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon