What is with my eye? Can I fix it? Any remedies or tips? (photo)

this is my eye, they are not the same. i like my left eye more than the eye in the right. can you giive me some tips how to make my right eye look the same as the left eye thanks! btw they say my face needs more energy because it looks tired. what should i do doc? thanks doc! :)

Eyelid asymmetry

+2
Eyelid asymmetry
It is not uncommon to have some eyelids asymmetry. There are various surgical techniques to correct that, depending on anatomy. It is difficult to tell from your photo what are your concern. You should see an eyelid surgery expert in consultation to discuss your issue.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon