My Enamel Has Started to Severly Deteriorate, How Much Would 9 Veneers Cost?

How much it cost to fix my 9 front top teeth? Not sure what I need but most likely veneers.

Veneers' cost vary by quite a bit

+1

The cost depends on the area (NY city vs rural Montana) but also depends on the quality of care, experteese and the time the spends with you. The type of case as well. Some cases are more challenging. The lab the doctor uses also is very important. The best labs which are used by some world renound dentists that lecture about esthetics can cost $500 to $1000. That is just the lab cost, not the doctor. These are truly artists.

So to answer your question, as low as $850 and as high as $2000 per tooth. It is not a good idea to bargain shop for this treatment. Ask around to see who is good and go by this, not by price.

good luck

Dr. T

Miami Beach Cosmetic Dentist

Cost of Veneers

+1

As the other Dentists have mention, fees for veneers vary by region and experience.  The range quoted by others seems about right.  One question; why only 9 veneers?  That is an odd number and in general we do even number of veneers when planning a case.  This is usually necessary for cosmetics and symmetry.  Is another tooth going to have a crown?  If so this needs to be addressed at time of treatment planning as well since the cost of that one crown can also be significant, similar to that of a veneer.  Good Luck, and remember to get a second opinion and like most things in life, you get what you pay for.

Long Island Cosmetic Dentist

veneer prices differ due to many factors.

+1

Just like anything in life, you get what you pay for . Veneer prices differ due to many factors.

• The doctor's expertise and experience as well as education
  • The laboratory that fabricates them
  • The type of porcelain used
  • And the status and condition of teeth the dentist has to improve.
  • what part of the country/ world you live in !

So if you want to get great , long lasting result  you will be paying anywhere from 1100 to 1500 per tooth . 

Orange County Cosmetic Dentist

My enamel has started to severly deteriortate. How much do veneers cost?

+1

Placing new porcelain veneers will cost differently depending on what dentist you choose.  We have performed over 20,000 porcelain restorations and use top quality lab technicians and products.  Unlike lasik eye surgery where you push buttons for an outcome, your dentist is like an artist.  You will get what you pay for for and it will behoove you to do see several consultations before making a final decision.  Good luck.

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Porcelain veneers for better esthetics

+1

In the situations when the enamel is wearing down, chipping or the teeth have multiple restorations and are discolored, porcelain veneers are the great option. Talk to your dentist about ways to improve anterior esthetics, ask him to show the results of similar cases. The average cost of porcelain veneers can vary 800-1200$, based on doctor`s specialty, experience, etc. 

Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Veneers

+1

From $780 to $1000 per veneer.Make sure your dentist is using a reputable lab.The intrinsic shade should also be given to your lab, this may affect the outcome of your veneers.

Newport Beach Cosmetic Dentist