Can you to tell me, my ears can be reshaped or not? (photo)

Otoplasty for Stahl's Ear

+1

Thank you for your question and for including a photograph. What you have shown has been given a name and is called Stahl's Ear. It is not uncommon. I have seen it before on several occasions.

Yes, it can be fixed but does require relatively minor surgery.

I recommend you see two or more board certified plastic surgeons in your area for consultation and to make sure you are a good candidate.

Stahl's ear deformity, not the usual otoplasty procedure

+1

You have what appears to be a "Stahl's ear" deformity where there is an additional fold from the anithelix going straight out to the rim of your ear. This causes a warping of the rim and a reverse folding of the scapha (the region just inside the upper rim of the top of the ear.

It is not the typical deformity for which "run of the mill" otoplasty is done. There are various techniques that may be used to flatten the fold, including excision techniques, grafting techniques, and suture techniques.

C.W. David Chang, MD
Columbia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can you to tell me, my ears can be reshaped or not?

+1
  Yes, your ears can be reshaped. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who regularly performs ear correction surgeries. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.