Does my ears seem normal from behind one seems further away from the head but from the front it don't look to bad? (photo)

I got otoplasty 2 weeks and 2 days ago now and I notice that my left ear sticks out more than the right ear can't really tell in the front pictures, does my ears still look swollen and will it go closer to the head at anytime in the future? I wear a headband at night for 6 weeks as my surgeon prescribed. But note that my surgeon did tell me that my left ear did stick out more to start with

Does my ears seem normal from behind one seems further away from the head but from the front it don't look to bad?

+1

At 16 days after otoplasty there might be some minor further changes, but the asymmetry that you currently see will, to some extent, remain.Without seeing your "before" photos, it is hard to tell if your asymmetry was there to begin with or whether it is due to your surgery.

Ear Position 2 Weeks after Otoplasty

+1

At 2 weeks post otoplasty your ears are still swollen. There is a slight difference in the photos, but it is still too early to tell if this difference will resolve with time or not. I would give this at least another 6-8 weeks before making any final judgments.

Charleston Plastic Surgeon