Do my Ears Look Normal After Ear Otoplasty? Also Can I Do Situps?

I had an ear otoplasty surgery done 3 weeks ago, one of my ears is popping out a little more than the other, I was wondering if it pops out more because the antihelix is very swollen (as you can see in the picture on the left) while the other one isn't. also I wanted to ask if I its alright to do so sit-ups I know im not supposed to do physical activity for a month but I don't see what's the harm in doing sit-ups especially if im wearing a headband I cant possibly damage the ears.

+1

Your ears look very good at 3 weeks and appear natural.  I would ask you surgeon, who seemed to have done a good job, your question about sit-ups.