What is This on my Ear and It Keep Growing? (photo)

Inclusion cyst or keloid scar

+1

Based on your photos, I would say that this is likely either an incusion cyst, or a keloid scar.  Did you have a piercing in the ear?  Either way, it could be removed in the office under local anesthesia.

Growth on ear

+1

I'm not sure about the history of your ear, in terms of any past piercings or procedures, but the growth on your ear may be a keloid scar.  This can result in some people as the result of a procedure on the ear such as piercing or surgery.  I would say it's also possible the growth could be a cyst, but a history and exam would be needed to diagnose your condition.  I would see a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon to determine if you might be a candidate for treatment.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon