What is This on my Ear and It Keep Growing? (photo)

Inclusion cyst or keloid scar

Based on your photos, I would say that this is likely either an incusion cyst, or a keloid scar.  Did you have a piercing in the ear?  Either way, it could be removed in the office under local anesthesia.

Growth on ear

I'm not sure about the history of your ear, in terms of any past piercings or procedures, but the growth on your ear may be a keloid scar.  This can result in some people as the result of a procedure on the ear such as piercing or surgery.  I would say it's also possible the growth could be a cyst, but a history and exam would be needed to diagnose your condition.  I would see a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon to determine if you might be a candidate for treatment.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon