My Dr is Having Me Lay on Silicone Implants 2wice a Day for 30mins and Wear No Support?

I am 21 and have had a child so I wanted them to be full again because Im a model. He placed them only a small amount under the muscle tho I wanted it fully under he thought this was best. Now there Is a gap between and they are lower than I want. He has me lay flat on the floor 2wice a day for 30 mins. And wants me to wear no support? I'm wanting to know if this sounds normal? I'm worried !!!

Questions about Plastic Surgeons Recommendations?

+2

It is not possible to fairly second-guess your surgeon's recommendations via online consultation. If you have specific concerns you may want to address them with him;  for example, ask about the rationale behind his recommendations. After doing so if you still have reservations, in person consultation (second opinion) may be helpful to you.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Pushing on breast implants

+1

WIthout seeing you in person it is very difficult to assess your issues.  Laying on your implants may help keep the pocket open but I do not recommend this method to my patients.

Compression Therapy After Breast Augmentation

+1

Laying or sleeping on newly placed breast implants is a common after surgery management strategy. It replaces the old approach of intermittent massage and its theoretical purpose is to help stretch out the capsule and soften the implants sooner and even prevent capsular contracture if that is a concern. 

Web reference: http://www.eppleybreastaugmentation.com