Will My Dorsal Hump on my Nose Even Out?

Hi i am 16 years old and over the last 2 years i have noticed my nose form a dorsal hump. Will my nose eventually evan out?

A bump on the nose after the age of 16.

+2

Sight unseen it's a little difficult to guide you, but the nose does indeed change at puberty.  In fact noses continue to enlarge throughout life.

A bump on the nose at the age of 16 is likely a normal part of the growing process. If it is something that bothers you you may wish to discuss with your parents seeing a  plastic surgeon when puberty concludes.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dorsal hump and age

+2

i cant speak specifically to you without photos and/or an exam.  but scientifically and generally speaking, it is unlikely that a dorsal hump will spontaneously resolve.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Resolution of Dorsal Nasal Hump

+1

The hump has developed as you progressed through puberty; it is very unlikely that it will spontaneously resolve. A rhinoplasty procedure will probably be necessary. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist.