My Doctor Was Only Able to Transfer 350 Cc's to Each Butt Cheek. Will I Even See a Difference After Recovery?

Volume after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I am sure your surgeon transferred all that was safely possible and viable.  Depending on the size and proportions you started with, you should see some improvement.  Final results in a year or so.

350 cc per buttock

+1

I usually only offer the surgery if I can get 600 cc per buttock (usually 1200 to 1500 cc), but every surgeon probably has different amounts they transfer.  This may result in small difference depending upon how and where it was injected and how you heal.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Transfering 350 cc to each butt is small. some of that fat will absorb and you may see a little difference.