My doctor is suggesting Velashape 5 wks post smartlipo on my abs, flanks & lovehandles. Should I do?

I am 5 weeks post smart-lipo on my abs,love-handles & flanks. My doctor is suggesting Velashape for area around my belly-button (skin loose/bumpy) Should I do? I don't like my stomach now, even though it is flat - skin is loose and bumpy. It looked better prior to the lipo. My doctor wasn't happy either and suggested the Velashape (on him) to improve. I am 5 wks post surgery and 44 years old. I workout regularly.

Radiesse vs Voluma

+1
Voluma is injected very deep into the skin, right above the bone. If it is done properly, you should notice a nice contouring and filling effect, similar in many regards to Radiesse. If you have had nice results with Radiesse, some would tell you to continue with that product. 

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Velashape After Smart Lipo?

+1
Thank you for your question. Velashape is a big benefit post lipo, any lipo and helps to smooth out the bumps and firm areas. The patients we treat have less pain, more range of motion, and just feel better overall. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon