My Doctor Suggest Me 460cc or 500cc High Profile Plus Silicone Implants to Get Full C?

Im bra size 36 B ,5.7 Heigh and 145 Weight. Thanks.

460cc or 500cc High Profile Plus Silicone Implants to Get Full C?

+2

Bra measures are sometimes not exact , since some women buy the cup they feel comfortable with even if they don't fill it up completely , others like the bra to hold the whole breast while others don't mind too much .  If you are actually a B , 460 cc might get you closer to a D or DD. 

Best wishes 

Breast implant sizing

+2

460 0r 500 cc implants are pretty large and unless you are a "big " women with wide chest, these may be too big for you. Best to be seen in person.

+2

No enough info here to answer this. Photos would be very helpful. There are no standard definitions of cup size, so that alone is not an adequate expression of goal. I find that trying on implants is far superior in helping to choose the implants to use.

Many surgeons who will deal in cup size feel that a patient gets a cup size increase for each 150-250 cc of implant. Using that criteria, you might expect a 2 to 3 cup increase, which I gather is more than you want. 

Time to regroup, it seems.   All the best. 

Breast implant sizing

+2

This may be right for you, but it's hard to tell without measurements and photos.  Trying the implants on in the office beforehand under a bra and shirt can give you a rough idea of what the implants will look like. 

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augment

+1

These are large implants, it may be wise to see a few surgeons to get a better perspective on what a consensus of surgeons think about the ideal implant

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

460 and 500 cc breast implants are very large

+1

Thank you for your question. Cups size varies from manufacturer so a C cup and one store could be a D cup in another store.

The important thing is to achieve the breast shape and size that you want. This is best done in consultation with a plastic surgeon who takes biometric measurements of your breast and chest and uses a breast implant sizing system to try different sized implants in your bra so you can have an idea of what you would look like with each size. If the subjective approach was not done at the time of your consultation I would suggest you consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in cosmetic breast surgery and who has an excellent reputation in your community. The size you choose is a very important decision and should be done correctly and objectively. 500 cc implants are quite large in my experience

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Implant size to achieve full C

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Implants and cup size

+1

It is very difficult to predict what cup size you will be after your procedure.  Cup sizes are not standardized.  So a D cup in one designer could be a C cup or B cup in another designer.   This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast implant size

+1

I think you will achieve the results you wish or maybe larger. But rather than focusing on the type of implant profile or the number of cc's or bra cup size (with is inaccurate and manufacturer dependent), I would recommend you communicate very clearly your expectations and desires. Your plastic surgeon will decide with you on the profile of the implant based on the breast width, your body shape, skin elasticity and thickness and native breast tissue present.  In my practice I usually explain the implant types, profile and rationale for using different implants/ profiles. I also use the a special sizing system pre-op and have patients try them inside a bra so they can get a sense of their look. I never tell them what size I have picked until they show me the "look" they REALLY desire by trying on the sizing system in our office. Then we sit down and evaluate "the look" they have chosen and see if it matches what I have chosen by measurements and physical exam.  It does make it both fun and is a healthier partnership between patients and the PS.  Speak with your plastic surgeon.

Raj S. Ambay, MD