My doctor gave me my xeomin injection in the bone in the bridge of my nose.

This time for some unknown reason he gave me the injection at the bridge of my nose. Eyelid looks full of fluid and droopy. He did not inject by the brow and I can move my brows with no problem. Is there anything I can do to make my eyelid open or get rid of the puffiness? I look like I was punched in the eye! Note I also saw stars when he gave me this injection. Please help! I have had prior injections in the brow area with excellent results.

Xeomin in procerus?

+2
Without having been the injector for you. It i hard to say where he injected it, and what other areas you had or did not have injected.