Can I ask my doctor to fix my nose externally?

After two fractures and two reduction tratment of nasal fractures I feel I have broken bones lifted on the left side and the nose is not perfectly straight and the tip is deviated slightly can I have a reduction of broken nose to reduce the deformity( broken bones) only and is there a change for more fixation for the nose to be reset even a little with external closed reduction

The nose deviation can be corrected without any other changes. This can be done in closed fashion so that you do not have any visible scars.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.