Can I ask my doctor to fix my nose externally?

After two fractures and two reduction tratment of nasal fractures I feel I have broken bones lifted on the left side and the nose is not perfectly straight and the tip is deviated slightly can I have a reduction of broken nose to reduce the deformity( broken bones) only and is there a change for more fixation for the nose to be reset even a little with external closed reduction

+1
The nose deviation can be corrected without any other changes. This can be done in closed fashion so that you do not have any visible scars.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.