My Doctor Cut my Clitoris Hood Without my Permission is That Ok? Will Look Normal? (photo)

I did labiaplasty, buccal fat removal, breast implant replacement, liposuction ( stomach thighs), fat transfer gluteos. The major issue is my labiaplasty. Its ok to a doctor decide to do extra procedures without my consent? And the worst I can't find my clitoris, and I'm almost positive I that is on the side. I went to my post op visit today I ask him; Were was my clitoris? his answer was " is some were in there." How can I trust him. How to recover from so many diferent surgery?

My Doctor Cut my Clitoris Hood Without my Permission is That Ok? Will Look Normal?

+1

A clitoral hood reduction can be done at same time as labiaplasty but usually it is discussed prior to surgery.  Right now, you are still very swollen in the pictures you posted.  things should start looking a lot more normal in about a week.

Procedures without consent?

+1

If what you say is true, you have legal rights in the US.  Your photos at 40 days suggest your labia may not approximate normally, even if the swelling (which is quite prolonged) resolves.  Doctors are not supposed to do procedures for which no consent has been obtained unless it was deemed necessary intraoperatively but I can't think of any genital surgery that would meet that criteria.  I hope this is simply a case of miscommunication and misunderstanding and not more.

Curtis Wong, MD