My Doctor Says That It is Ok to Have a C Section with a Tummy Tuck but I M Still Worry About It. Is this Okay?

C section and tummy tuck

+1

If you are referring to doing a tummy tuck at the same time as a c-section, you should not do that. Your abdomen will not be anywhere close to its 'normal' state at the time of delivery. Lose the baby weight and get back to your baseline before you consider a tummy tuck. Make sure you find a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Aesthetic  Plastic Surgery.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck with C-section

+1
You should not undergo a tummy tuck at the same time as a Caesarean section. It is important to lose the baby weight and recover from the C-section before planning cosmetic surgery. If your inquiry is, rather, whether you can undergo a C-section after having had a tummy tuck, the answer is that this would not be contraindicated. A pregnancy and C-section after tummy tuck may result in the need for revisional surgery at a later date.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

C-section at same time as a tummy tuck

+1

Not sure exactly what you mean. I do not think that you should consider having a tummy tuck at the same time as delivering a baby by C-section. Too many issues. 

Ronald Schuster, MD

My Doctor Says That It is Ok to Have a C Section with a Tummy Tuck

+1

I am not sure if you mean after a TT or at the same time. 

Same time would be a bad idea--the skin and muscle are stretched out, and it is not possible to assess how much is excess until the skin and muscle have recovered.

If you have already had a TT, there should be no problem with a c-section.

All the best.