Will i get my desired results from a BBL? (Photo)

I want to have a BBL. I seem to have substantially more visceral fat than the majority of women on this site that have had a BBL (majority of the pictures I've seen). I wanted to know if i had the procedure done if i would be able to walk away with a flat stomach.

Flat stomach after SAL?

+1
If you have loose abdominal skin, weak muscle or like you said a large visceral component, you might not get as flat as you would like. Best to be examined in person.

Dr. Kayser

+1
It depends on how much external abdominal fat you have and the amount of laxity. It willl be important to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon for a full evaluation. I hope this helps and have awonderful day! Dr. Kayser.

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Flat stomach from BBL?

+1
Hello and thank you for your question and pictures.  It is very difficult to assess how much visceral fat vs subcutaneous fat you have based on a picture.  From looking at your picture it seems that you are a good candidate for the BBL procedure.  However, the best way to get a definitive answer to your questions is to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon.  They will be able to do a full physical exam and tell you what you can expect  from the procedure.  They may even determine that you need a tummy tuck to address lax abdominal muscles or loose skin that you may have. 
Best of luck to you,

Ruth Celestin, MD

Ruth Celestin, MD

Will i get my desired results from a BBL?

+1
    This is difficult to make this determination through photos alone.  I would try to find an experienced surgeon who can give you the best chance for the result you desire.

Brazilian Butt lIft

+1
You need to be examined and assess the amount of fat in the abdomen, visceral and subcutaneous. Also need to determine the skin laxity, distribution of other fat pockets.
Then will be able to give a good medical advise
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com