My daughter's teeth are badly stained from antibiotics as an infant. Would ZOOM help or should I consider veneers for her?

Zoom whitening vs veneers...

+1
Hello there,
It seems that you may be referring to tetracycline staining.  I have had many patients that have come in for this same issue.  In my 10 years of practice, I have never seen a single case where Zoom whitening or any other whitening worked for these patients.  I always recommend veneers for this issue.  The stains are permanent and cannot be overcome with modern whitening techniques.  Your daughter, no matter the age, would benefit immensely from veneers.  As a young girl, something as visible as discolored teeth can negatively affect her self-esteem and subsequently, her relationship choices and ultimately the trajectory of her life. 
Good luck to you guys and I'm sure you'll make the decision that's in your daughter's best interest.

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Options for teeth Stained with Antibiotics

+1

Bleaching can improve teeth stained by antibiotics but is much more difficult than bleaching normal teeth and takes much longer. Oftentimes the result is less than the patient would ideally want. Varies from case to case depending on the severity of the staining. Veneers are a predictable option but requires an excellent cosmetic dentist experienced in the intricacies of blocking out the dark colors of the underlying tooth structure while still achieving a natural appearance.

Donald L. Wilcox, DDS
Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist