Why is my daughter still getting nose bleeds a year and a half after trauma? (photo)

My daughter and I got into a car wreck a year and a half ago. Her seatbelt malfunctik ed and she hit the seat in front of her. It split her nose completely open and broke it. She still had nose bleeds almost everyday. Its almost always her right nostril that bleeds, and it usually happens at night. When it happens, she bleeds a medium amount.

Nose Bleeds

+1
The nose bleeds are probably from a bleeding vessel from the anterior aspect of the septum. This blood vessel can be cauterized by an ENT or Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon