My Daughter is Just Finishing Traditional Banded Braces and Ww Have Run into a Problem with the Two or Three Months?

She is all aligned as needed but just has a few spaces to be pulled together. Whould it be as costly to just finish up with the invisalign?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Case FInishing

+1

Invisalign would add significant cost and is hard to justify the additional time.  It would be best to stay with the brackets to finish the case.   

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign right after braces?

+2

Minor retention problems (if not caused by poor retainer wear) should be fixed at no charge by the doctor early in retention.  Invisalign usually is too costly for minor problems like this

Saint Louis Orthodontist

It would take 1 month just to get Invisalign.

+1

With just 2-3 months left in braces ... It's probably better to just stick with it.  Even the fastest Invisalign turnaround times is a little under one month.  She'll probably need an orthodontic retainer during when the braces come off to delivery of Invisalign.  Invisalign will cost more to the orthodontist, so you will likely pay the difference or more.  The decision is ultimately yours though.  Good luck!

Irvine Orthodontist

Just Finished Traditional Braces

+1

I dont understand what problem you ran into & why you want to use Invisalign now. Why not just finish with the traditional braces?

New York Cosmetic Dentist