My Daughter is 3 and Have Found Astigmatic and Doctor Have Suggested a Power of -3.7 Any Treatment?

Hi my daughter is 3 and have found Astigmatic and doctor have suggested a power of -3.7. I am very much tensed how such a small kid could carry her specs for so long to wait for laser treatment. Please guide if theirs a way she can get out of this hurdell immediately or soon. Please help I am damn tensed. Also please tell is their a permanent lens for such kids.

Astigmatism in children

+1

That's a lot of astigmatism. Often it can't be fully corrected in specs. So you must undercorrect it. This may cause amblyopia or a lazy eye. I'm starting 

New York Ophthalmologist