Can my crossbite still have a chance to be corrected? What treatment would you recommend? (photo)

I'm already 32 yrs. old, & since I was a child my teeth is crossbite, due to lack of financial, it never been treated. I have four tooth fix bridge also... What treatment u can suggest to correct it? please help me if possible... thanks...

Can my crossbite still have a chance to be corrected? What treatment would you recommend?

+1
You have a severe malocclusion and there is no "quick fix" for treating it, but it can and should be treated.  I highly recommend you see an orthodontist, a dentist who is a specialist at problems such as yours.  You age isn't necessarily a problem.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

How to fix cross bite... #DrSoftTouch

+1
Based on your photos, I would highly recommend that you get a consultation for braces or Invisalign.  Though I have treated some pretty severe cases with veneers, crowns and bridges, I would recommend ortho for this particular case.  Whenever dealing with FRONT teeth, always view before and after patient photos online of the doctor that you select, so that you know that the doctor is capable of giving you the results that you are looking for. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Sarah Thompson, DMD
Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist