Can my Crooked Smile Be Fixed? (photo)

My smile has been crooked since birth. I'd like to know if it could be fixed, and what my first steps should be if it can. Thanks.

Crooked Smile

+1
You appear to have congenital unilateral lower lip paralysis. This condition results in an asymmetric smile because the muscles do not pull the lower lip open on the paralyzed side. I recommend that you see a board certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in facial nerve disorders. There are various surgical and non-surgical treatments for this condition. The most common and straightforward procedure would be a Botox injection to the opposite lower lip which would help to achieve symmetry.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon