14 days post op.Is my crooked nose, uneven nostrils, profile difference, bridge gap due to swelling? (Photo)

It's been 14 days since surgery, cast came off 4/7, noticed nose was crooked , a few days ago bone at the corner showing, bridge has an indention that can be felt & seen through skin, it seems to run down to my left side of nose; profiles/nostrils are different .

Inverted V deformity

+1
You appear to be suffering from an inverted V deformity that can be corrected with spreader grafts and further rasping of the nasal bone.  Follow up with your surgeon for options. 

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Post Rhinoplasty Concerns

+1
Dear Zxtina,  You have multiple issues going on that are present in your post operative photographs. You certainly have reason for concerns that need to be addressed with your surgeon. I highly recommend requesting your operative report so that you may have this in hand for a second opinion which I also highly recommend. This is the last thing one should be concerning themselves with after surgery and their splint removal. This is a time for celebration and joy and I am so sorry to see you going through this. Wishing you the best! Warm regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

14 days post op.Is my crooked nose, uneven nostrils, profile difference, bridge gap due to swelling?

+1
Something seriously wrong! You need to see your surgeon ASAP!!! Revision is needed sooner than later. Sorry...