​ ​I have crooked nose and uneven nostrils, what procedure do I need for my nose to be symmetrical? (photos)

I have thought about fixing my nose for a long time. My nose is crooked to the left side an the right side on the bottom of my nose is in a different shape than the bottom of my left nose. I know a nose operation can be difficult, but i dont intend to change the shape of my nose as i am pleased with the shape. I just want my nose to be symmetrical (dont expect 100%, but you get my point). Out of my photos, do you think it can be done? And how difficult will it be?

I have crooked nose and uneven nostrils, what procedure do I need for my nose to be symmetrical?

+1
   The nose and nostril symmetry can be improved by alteration of the alar base.

Crooked Nose

+1
The improvements you describe can be achieved by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who will examine you, discuss the procedure, and clarify what can be achieved.