Is my Crease Coming Loose? Front Part of Left Eye. (photo)

Hello. I had previously gotten double eyelid surgery 4 years ago, but due to drooping I got a revisional surgery this summer. I went through full incision technique. It has only been 4 months since the revisional surgery, but the front part of my left eye's crease is already coming undone. Please see the attached pictures below. The front part of my left eye (the right side of the picture) seemed to lack reinforcement since day 1, but my surgeon refuses to acknowledge this.

Crease is not finished healing

+1

It is too early to judge the result. I think the crease will be alright. If not, it could be reinforced by suture technique. Wait another month or two and try to be patient. Nothing should be done at this stage.

Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon