I had Rhinoplasty 4 months ago and I am concerned about how my nose looks upturned. Is there anything I can do? (photos)

The first photo is taken in february and the other one now in april.Do u see any result? It has been 4 months since i did my surgery. Im not totally unhappy with the result but my concern is that my nose is still very swollen and lifted up.I dont really care about swollen but Im very stressed for the lifted up part.Is there anything i could do for this?

Concerned about #rhinoplasty results

+1
From your photos it is possible to see the issues. However, 4 months is too soon to intervene. The tip appears to be too "turned up" as well as there is excessive fullness in the area above the tip. Some of this could be swelling, and time will help clarify this. A revision surgery is possible, but you would need to consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon closer to a year from the original procedure. 

Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.

Vincent Marin, MD
MarinAesthetics.com

I had Rhinoplasty 4 months ago and I am concerned about how my nose looks upturned. Is there anything I can do?

+1
Having your preoperative pictures will help. From the posted pictures, I see a significant improvement in the past 2 months as your nose is settling down. 
I recommend you discuss your concerns with your surgeon having in mind that your nose will continue to settle and take shape up to a year plus after surgery. It may not hurt to seek a second opinion. I would not solicit that before 6 months after the surgery. 

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS

+1
It takes weeks to months for the swelling to settle after Rhinoplasty surgery.  Based on your photos, I do see your concern.  Take a copy of your operative report with you, if you desire a second opinion.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD