My cloritis was stitched to the skin on my left side, is that normal? Will it be torn during sex? (Photo)

Im one month after labiaplasty and on right side clues of stitches are pulling on some spots and on left side is stitched together and hood is not moving:( doctor said it is nothing, i am afraid that while sex it would all torn apart, can you help me, what can i do? ; (

My cloritis was stitched to the skin on my left side, is that normal? Will it be torn during sex?

+1
It is difficult from the photos you provided to see exactly what you're describing...there are many different parts of surgical procedures in this region so it's hard to know precisely what you're indicating.  It is probably better to speak with your own PS and/or post more photos with more specific descriptions of what was done, and what the concern is now.
I hope that this helps and good luck,
Dr. E

Clitoris stitched to skin

+1
I am sorry but your photos are not adequate to make a determination.  Please submit more photos.

Gary J. Alter, MD

Photos dont' show anything

+1
concerning so best to go with your surgeon's advice and don't worry about things that should  not happen.  And if you did have work there,  at least your surgeon was aware of this and should help you through it if it does happen.

Curtis Wong, MD