How can I make my clitoral hood look good?

hi is there any type of medication or cream I can use to make my clitoral hood look good? I'm still a virgin but I masturbate a lot, I don't know if that's the reason it is looking so but please reply back to my message and tell me how can I fix this situation because I am very ashamed :(

Clitoral hood enhancement

+1
Hoodectomy is the term commonly used to describe surgical trimming of the clitoral hood.  Other procedures are possible as well depending upon the anatomy and patients desires.  I recommend you consult with a board  certified plastic surgeon specialist in female cosmetic genital surgery (vaginal rejuvenation, labiaplasty, hoodectomy) so that s/he can examine you and then provide you with the best option(s).  Glad to help.

+1
Thank you for your question but unfortunately, you did not provide any pictures or describe what it is that you don't like about the way it looks.  If there is excess skin, a clitoral hood reduction can be performed.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Labiaplasty surgery in Los Angeles and Santa Monica

+1
There are many variations of the clitoral hood. Our office specializes in labiaplasty surgery and labiaplasty revision surgery, including clitoral hood reduction. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS