What Can I Do About my Chubby Cheeks? (photo)

I'm 24 years old, slim, and I cannot get rid of my chubby cheeks with diet and exercise. My mother still has chubby cheeks in her 50s so I do not expect they will fine down with age. At rest I feel they have a somewhat saggy appearance. This does bother me somewhat, but not so much as the projection (to the front and sides) when I smile. I've attached photos of my smile and my face at rest.

Good candidate

+2

Looking at the pictures you seem to be a good candidate for buccal fat removal, (on the central and lower cheek) but we need to increase the volume of the upper cheek. The augmentation of the cheek bone area can be done with fat grafting or fillers. Together they will produce signficant improvement in your facial contour and take away the "saggy" appearance.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon