I Had Restylane Under My Eyes 9Days Ago To Remove Dark Circles and Wrinkles, But They're Worse?

I am 24 years old and i i got Restlyine injection 9 days ago ,i wanted to remove the dark circle and wrinkles and to add fullness. After if was done i had a lot of swelling now after all the swelling went down i have more things under my eyes then what i went in for i have bags now and there are still dark circles and wrinkles i tried to resolve the issue with the doctor but he will not call me back to explain anything to me what should i do can you help me ?

Restylane and under eye treatment

+1

I would try again, with the provider. If you weren't informed of potential side-effects and/or expectations with any dermal filler prior to treatment, you should have been. You can have swelling and/or bruising sometimes up to two weeks, and if the product was placed appropriately and you were a good candidate initially, then I would suggest visiting another provider if yours won't see you. You always have the option to remove it.

Restylane under the eyes

+1

Hyaluronic acid fillers under the eyes like Restylane and Juvederm can work amazingly well if done in the right patient and injected properly.  It is hard to tell without a picture what may be going on with you.   In some patients, thin skin and lack of padding around the eyes make them poor candidates for filler and better candidates for micro-fat transfer.   If you're ultimately unhappy with the results, the good news is that the Restylane can be dissolved with an enzyme called hyaluronidase. 

James C. Marotta, MD
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon