Should I get a BBL or collagen injections to make my butt bigger?

I'm a slim woman. I have a nice body but I would like my butt to be bigger. What's my best option. I read with the Brazilian butt lift they kind of have to use your own fat. But I'm trying to get more information on collegen injections. I need help

Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Collagen Injection

+1
Collagen is not intended at all for buttock enhancement. I would imagine that collagen purified for medicinal use and the volume needed for buttock enhancement would be expensive and unnatural. You can harvest your own fat and replant it. This is a good way to enhance. Implants are not a good option for the buttocks; there are too many problems with them. Structural fat grafting is the way to go.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
A Brazilan Butt Lift is a very popular procedure for augmenting buttock size.  For any sizable change, a significant amount of fat (or injectable material) would be required.  The fat is harvested from your body during a body contouring procedure.  The Brazilian Butt Lift can be beneficial in that it will enhance the size of your buttocks and also contour those body areas that have pockets of stubborn fat.  Fat will give a very natural looking and feeling buttocks.  With this said, you would need areas of fat for harvesting.  Some women can be very lean and have very little stores of extra fat.  They would not be a good candidate for this technique. 
Injectable materials, such as collagen and hyaluronic acid, can be used.  However, a large amount would be needed.  This would be very costly and temporary.  Some injectable materials can have significant side affects and lead to permanent damage.  Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns.  Thanks for the question.      

Steven Svehlak, MD