What Can I Do About My Chin?

I would like it to be rounder, lined up with my jaw not dented at sides. I have a small, short face, with wide chubby cheeks and i just dont know what to do.. Prejowl implants? Is there any way to achieve what i want without putting implants in? Can this be done by repositioning and modifying my bones?

Ideal Candidate for Chin Implant

+1

A weak chin or short chin can make your neck appear less youthful.  For some of my patients it is necessary to perform a chin implant to improve their results from necklift surgery. When the chin is weak or undersized, it disturbs facial balance and harmony.  From your photo it appears that your short chin can be improved with a chin/jowl implant.  The look of your nchin and neck would be remarkably improved . Facial augmentation or implant surgery is one of facial plastic surgery's most gratifying procedures. It provides immediate and effective results that can last a lifetime, while dramatically improving facial harmony. Seek out a board certified facial plastic surgeon in your area that performs simulated video imaging so that you can see how you might look after the procedure.  Best of luck!  Dr. Clevens

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin

+1

There is a way to smoothen this prejowl area without using implants.  There are surgical and non-surgical options.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD