Will my Chin Get Smaller After Swelling Subsides? I Like How It Looks Right Now.

I am one week post op and I really like the way my chin is looking from a profile. Could my chin from a profile become smaller due to subsidence of swelling? I really don't want this to happen. Thank you

+1

After a week you still have residual swelling.  It can take even several months for all the swelling to go down.  Chin implants come in different sizes to fit you face. Small, medium and large. 

Will Swelling Decrease 1 Week after Chun Implant Placement?

+1

I don't want to sound indifferent, but the answer to your questions depends on how much swelling you have. If your surgeon was careful and meticulous and you had minimal bleeding it might not change very much. Time will tell.