Can my chin/lip drop be corrected after its onset after chin implant?

I had a chin implant surgery about 6 years ago. For the first 3 years, there was no sign of drooping; however, I now have a droop on the right side, most pronounced around the bottom eye tooth, which has been gradual. I feel like it's getting worse every year (my husband agrees). I have numbness and look like a different person. It is noticeable when I talk and smile. Could there any way to fix this, or is this permanent nerve damage?

Nerve changes after chin implant

+1

Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon. The chin implant may be affecting nerves in the chin including marginal mandibular and mental nerves. The implant may need to be removed or revised. Even if not, the cause must be diagnosed.