Why Has my Chin Implant Made my Lower Lip Smaller?

Hi there, I had a chin implant a year ago but I still feel some discomfort inside my mouth. I also noticed that my lower lip became even smaller (more inside) than my upper lip. Do you think is it natural this discomfort and I would also like to ask, if I remove the chin implant my lip will be the same like before?

Uncomfortable chin implant

+1

If the implant was placed through an incision inside the mouth, you might consider having it removed and replaced through an incision under the chin. This might correct the problem you describe. If it was inserted through the outside incision, it should be replaced by a different size or shape and fixed to a lower position.

Web reference: http://www.kabaker.com

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon