My Chin Implant Looks Too Big and Not in Proportion to my Face? (photo)

I am 10 days post op and my chin looks too big. Surgeon used a medpor implant and it was done through a cut under my chin....im worried it's too big! Can it still be over 50% swelling?? The distance from my bottom lip and end of chin is not in proportion....any thoughts would be appreciated

Only 10 days out

+1

Please remember that at only 10 days after surgery, everything is still quite swollen.  You'll need to give it a couple of months before making a final decision about the appearance.  I know that it's hard to have patience, but hang in there.  Your photos look pretty reasonable for this early time period.

My Chin Implant Looks Too Big and Not in Proportion to my Face?

+1

Swelling in chin implantation especially "Medpor" can take months to resolve. Be more patient in the healing phase, 10 days is very short amount of time!