My Chin is Darker Than Rest of the Face, What Should I Use to Even my Skin?

rest of the body color is fine but my chin is 4 shdes darker dan rest of the body

Melapads and Melapeels for dark spot correction

+1

Dark spot correction can be attained with use of the Melarase creams, Melapads, and once monthly Melapeels.  The creams may work well for dark skin types, including Indian or Pakistani.  

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Treatment of a dark chin

+1

The question is why is your chin darker than the rest of you face and body? Do you have a birthmark? Is there and ongoing inflammatory condition such as acne, eczema or ingrown hairs? The treatment would depend on the cause. If you have a birthmark you may need a laser procedure? If inflammation is the cause then you must treat the problem and perhaps use a bleaching or brightening cream.

Dina D. Strachan, MD