I had my second child via C-section 8 weeks ago?

I had my second child via C-section 8 weeks ago. I had my physical with my doctor today and he told me my scar tissue is quite thick and the sagging skin will get worse with my continued weight loss. He is referring me to a doctor in Regina, Saskatchewan for a tummy tuck, he said I will qualify for some payment assistance... how much is covered?? how does that work and what are the costs roughly??

Wait

+1

I would say wait 6 to 7 more months before any consultation, your body, skin is going to be changing.Maybe you will need a tummytuck and back liposuction.

In Dominican Republic Tummy and lipo is from 4,000 to 5,000 dollars, including anesthesia, lab labtest.