My Chest Has All These Skin Colored Bumps, my Lip Has a Dark Purple Like Spot from Biting? (photo)

I'm 16, a model an actor and singer-songwriter. I have these skin colored bumps on my chest and my dermatologists all say they are scars. I don't believe them, they keep appearing everywhere on my body but, they say they're just scars. Is this true? What's happening to my chest? Should i be worried? Same thing with my lips, is that a scar from biting? How can i heal it fast? I am a model so, it's kind of a rush thing.

My Chest Has All These Skin Colored Bumps, my Lip Has a Dark Purple Like Spot from Biting?

+1

Yes those areas are scars of the epidermis on the chest. The lip lesion is a self induced traumatic purpuric lesion. A laser session could improve but it takes a few weeks to see result. Nothing is in a hurry as you want. Maybe you should stop lip biting as a start than see a laser doctor to evaluate in person. Range of fees from $250 to $1,000. Best of luck with your careers.