My cheeks make my under eyes bulge when i smile. Would Buccal Fat Removal solve this problem?

I never smile because of this, its awful! I kinda like my face without smiling, but when I smile I look horrible with that dark round shadow. I am thinking about a bichectomy because I also have a round face. Do you think the procedure will make me look better also when I smile??

Cheek Pads and Lower Lid Dark Circles

+1
It would seem  that you may need a small amount of filler or fat transfer to fill in the depression at your lower lid- cheek junction that is  creating the dark circles in your photos.