What Can I do About Wrinkles on my Lower Cheek?

My problem is located on my lower left cheek, next to the nasolabial fold, where the skin bunches and looks like a road map when I smile with lots of lines;: vertical, horizontal, transversal, straight and crooked, etc. It bothers me greatly and it stands out a lot as the rest of my facial skin is fine. I must stress that most of the lines only show when I laugh but some of them are starting to show at rest. So the question is: is there something to improve my situation? I'm 33 years old

Lower cheek wrinkles

+2

Based upon your description it is hard to say, you are still very young. I think most likely fillers or biostimulatory injections however if your wrinkles really only occur upon smiling ie dynamic , correction may be difficult.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon