My CEREC Crown Still Hurts when I Bite?

I had my CEREC partial/inlay crown done 3 months ago on lower left molar. But ever since I still can not bite since it is painful and sensitive. I went one time back for and dentist did some adjustments but it still is hurting. I am sure this is not normal. I am going back tomorrow. What should I ask dentist to do? Can he take it off and make a new one? Can this be fixed because I can not live like this.

Cerec crown still hurts?

+1

Remember crowns don't hurt the tooth under them is what causes the pain. If after 3 months the tooth still hurts you may be better off having a root canal done to remove the nerve and stop the discomfort good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Cerec Crown Hurts When I Bite

+1

This is NOT normal. The dentist should carefully check the occlusion (bite), and adjust where necessary. There is also the possibility that the nerve is damaged and you might need Root Canal Treatment.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist