Did these abnormal test results cause problems for Breast Reduction Surgery or Recovery? (Photo)

My CBC was Abnormal. My RBC=4.07 Low, MCH=32.2 High, MPV=9.9 High. My BMP was also Abnormal. My Creatinine=0.6 Low, B/C ratio=27 High. I've tested positive for Anemia in the past. I'm 33, 123lbs, 5'4, my BP was 111/80, heart rate 78, temp 96.8, I'm not diabetic, I don't smoke, I had a pregnancy DVT so, had to take Heparin prior to Surgery. 550grms taken per breast, EBL was 250ml. Could this have caused fat necrosis in parts of my breast away from my incision lines, could I have prevented it?

Did these abnormal test results cause problems for Breast Reduction Surgery or Recovery?

+2
With your medical issues I think the result is acceptable and could be improved upon by local anesthesia revisions. 

Necrosis

+1
Thank you for the detailed question. Now, here's mine. How do you know that these areas are fat necrosis?
Not all hard spots are fat necrosis. It's very early to tell that so soon after surgery. To my knowledge, anemia is not a cause of fat necrosis. Has it improved over the last couple of weeks ?

Edward S. Gronka, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon