My Cast Was Removed 10 Days Ago but It Left a Scar, is It Normal? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty surgery twenty days ago I had my cast taken off 10 days after the surgery. Then my nose was taped up for a week. 3 days ago, finally i saw my nose and i like its new shape but unfortunately the cast left a scar on my nose and it seems it will not go away easily. I massage my nose with a cream (because it seems my skin stuck to my bone because of the pressure of the cast). What should i do or should i just wait (for how long?)

My Cast Was Removed 10 Days Ago but It Left a Scar, is It Normal?

+1

Allow at least 2 months of healing to see if this skin discoloration improves. IPL laser therapy might help.