My Canines Have Not Fallen out and the Adult Teeth Are Slanted Inwards?

I'm 14 and my dentists were concerned with me having 6 baby teeth still. They took an x-ray of my whole mouth and it appears that my adult canines are above my baby teeth, but are slanted inwards towards my two front teeth. My baby teeth are totally stuck and not loose at all. What sort of repairing do you think they have in mind?

My canines are blocked out?

+2

After complete orthodontic records a proper diagnosis can be made until that time this is alittle bit of guess work... In most cases the baby teeth should be removed and braces placed to create room to allow eruption of the canines into correct position. Your problem is more common than you think. Good Luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist