I Think my Callus Was Not Removed Completely? (photo)

I fell when I was 7 and that made a callus grow in the left side of my nose,(I'm22)so I had a Rhinoplasty two weeks ago to remove that callus but I can still see a little "hump"where the callus was..Is this normal?I'm worried :/My profile is not as I espected it to be because of that little "hump".

Callus on nose

+2

Sometimes early post-op,  there is swelling and this may give the illusion of a bump, Give it time to heal and for the swelling to come down.

I Think my Callus Was Not Removed Completely?

+1

The swelling can be prominent at this early stage.  I would follow with your surgeon.   This may take the full year or more to resolve after the surgery.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Kenneth Hughes, MD