My Bwd is 13, 5'6 Long Torso, Broad Shoulders. PS Says HP 500cc Silicone Overs. Could I Safely Go to 550? Now Saline 300 and a C

Thanks for your question but if you have implants already and have thinned out tissues you could develop more issues with large.

+1
Please consult the Smart Beauty Guide for more information and if you need a second opinion there will be surgeons near by to help you. 

Choosing an implant size for breast augmentation is complex.

+1

I don't know. Your plastic surgeon has a distinct advantage over all of us.  He has seen you, talked to you, and examined you.  Ask your plastic surgeon if you can safely go to 550 mL.

Breast Implant Size for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Unfortunately, without examination or viewing pictures is not possible to give you precise advice. I would suggest that if you have questions about the plastic surgeons recommendations,  that you seek additional opinions until you feel comfortable.

In my practice, I find a communication with the help of “goal pictures” allows me to best understand what the patient is trying to achieve. I then use those pictures in the operating room  along with temporary sizers  to help determine what breast implant size/profile will best meet the patient's goals.

In my opinion, the most important decision you will need to make is selection of a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who you feel understands your goals and is able to achieve them,  not exactly what breast implant size and/or profile you should select.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.